Digital Marketing Workshop for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners @ PGS Vedanta, Cochin
- Comprehensive and interactive
- Demonstrations and exercises
- Simple and easy to understand
- Case study of successful strategies
- Question and answer sessions
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000 + GST
(All payments are processed via Ormeon IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd.)
Lunch, Tea, Coffee Included (Limited Seats Available.)
Call: +91 94472 14688
5th July -2018 (Thursday)
Who Should Attend?
Social Media empowers entrepreneurs to reach and engage with their stakeholders in a seamless manner. And Digital Marketing has become vital for startups as it helps entrepreneurs attain their advertising and communication goals in a cost efficient manner. The event is targeted at
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Start Up Promoters
- Media Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Corporate Heads
- Social Media Specialists
and all those who are interested in gaining knowledge in Social Media.
“ The ‘theory into practice’ approach at the event enables you to quickly add value to your organization, by not just learning the theories and that underscore digital marketing, but also understanding the challenges and techniques of implementation. The event will help you take advantage of everything from search engine optimization to attaining success on social media.”
The Digital and Social Media economy has positively impacted business and industry.
- Enhance your knowledge and confidence implementing online marketing tactics specific to your industry.
- Become an influence and leader in online marketing for your business.
- Gain knowledge and confidence in training your marketing team in social media marketing.
- Develop, implement and deliver superior results confidently. Focus is on online marketing strategies geared to increased customer visitation.
Call: +91 94472 14688
The meet will equip you to deal with social media and utilize it effectively for your marketing, profit and gain.
This workshop is oriented towards creating actionable social and digital media marketing plan, including:
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Setting a marketing goal
- Customer personas fit for social and digital media
- What a brand persona is and how to use it on social media
- Social media influencers
- Using appropriate hashtags
- Search engine optimisation – keyword research
- Website review/planning
- Seasonal Content Planning that includes businesses, destinations
- How to manage content and posts on multiple social media channels including
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Basic principles of digital marketing
- Key social media platforms
- Google AdWords Keyword Planning Tool
- Google Trends
- Organic versus paid – the likely return on investment
- Emerging digital consumer trends and new marketing tools
- How to optimise websites for search engines and deliver more traffic via Pay per Click
- Reputation and Review Management
This Workshop is aimed at Entrepreneurs and Business Owners that operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis.
What should you bring ?
Each delegate has to bring their own Laptop or Tablet.
What will you learn?
The power to create a focused and measurable content marketing calendar.
If you have any questions about the workshop , dates or locations please contact us on:
+91 94472 14688
PGS Vedanta Cochin
PGS Vedanta is nestled in the charming city of Kochi. This business hotel guarantees luxury amenities, quality service that is second to none, and a contemporary setting that will make you feel as though you’ve stepped into another world. It is our pleasure to serve you, and to offer you the relaxing experience you deserve while you enjoy your stay at PGS Vedanta.
9:30am to 10:00am
Registration Networking with Tea/Coffee
10:00am to 11:00am
Importance of Local Search and Optimization
11:15am to 12:15pm
Understanding of Google Search and Advertising
12:15pm to 1:15pm
Content Cration and Story Telling
1:15pm to 2:00pm
2:00pm to 3:00pm
Review and Reputation Management
3:00pm to 3:15pm
3:15pm to 4:00pm
Usage of Social Media for you and Your business
4:00pm to 4:30pm
4:30pm to 5:00pm
Road Map for Web Design and Security
What is the route to the venue?
If you look at the contact information, you will see the map and contact details given there. The email we send to you as confirmation will also have the location map.
Suppose I need accommodation?
The event fee does not cover either hotel stay or travel. If you require corporate accommodation rates, please contact Hotel PGS Vedanta Cochin directly.
How do you accept payments?
All payments are processed via Instamojo.
Will I get a refund on my tickets?
All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by us, in which case we will always make a full refund.